Passive fire protection
LW Safety has great expertise in passive fire protection, and can therefore prevent recurring ‘invisible’ fire risks on business premises. When in-house operatives or contractors break down a sub-compartment or compartment wall, it is left unchecked. LW Safety conducts complete structural fire surveys of passive fire protection systems to identify ‘invisible’ risks and install appropriate fire stopping systems and passive fire protection to ensure your safety.
Structural and construction solutions
We have an experienced team, which can install different structural and construction fire protection solutions. Our services include:
- Air sealing to important IT server rooms.
- Compartment integrity audits and surveys.
- Integrity testing of IT server rooms.
- Passive fire protection audits and surveys.
- Protection for structural steelwork, coating, spray and boarding solutions.
- Smoke barriers systems.
- We source our products from accredited supplies and our team is Third Party Accredited with the International Fire Consultants Group (IFC Group).
We have experienced fire consultants with extensive experience in project delivery, which allows us to combine our skills and add greater value engineering to all products, while maintaining fire safety requirements. Our consultant fire engineers are full-time members of the Institution of Fire Engineers, and our services include:
- Support when consultation with Building Control Officers & Fire and Rescue Services.
- Project Management of contractors.
- Pre-construction meetings.
- Post construction audits.
- Developing strategies for fire safety to support Building Regulation applications.
- Design reviews.
- Construction phase audit.
- Assessment for Dangerous Substance and Explosive Atmosphere.
BRING FIRE SAFETY INTO THE FABRIC OF YOUR BUILDING
Contact us today to arrange your Passive Fire Protection survey