Business Mergers and Acquisitions
At LW Safety, we’re part of the LS Fire Group. Our inclusion in this group allows us to share our knowledge and resources with sister companies under the brand. This means we can deliver a greater range of fire protection services at a higher standard.
This growth within the group is made possible through careful mergers and acquisitions. If you’re looking to sell your fire safety business, LS Fire Group invests at high prices where there is a healthy return forecast – simply get in touch to find out more.
Overview of LS Fire Group
Serving over 258,000 customers through dedicated, local businesses in the UK, Belgium, The Netherlands, Austria, France, Germany, Denmark and Luxembourg, LS Fire Group is part of the UK arm for London Securities plc. As leaders for fire security and protection throughout Europe, we’re proud to safeguard lives.
The LS Fire Group head office is in Elland, West Yorkshire, where we have manufactured and assembled fire extinguishers since 1933, and continue to do so to this day. We are an ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified business holding fire safety specific certifications such as BAFE SP101, LPS 1014 and BAFE SP203. We are committed to the quality of our products and the level of service we offer our customers.
Reasons to join LS Fire Group
- Access to greater purchasing power and expert support through a large national operator
- Portable fire extinguishers and fire safety products/equipment supplied direct from our UK-based factory
- The ability to provide greater product and service depth to your customers that you may not have previously been able to: fire door maintenance and installation, cavity/penetration sealing, other passive fire protection measures, sprinklers and wet/dry riser services
- Your business will continue to trade under its established name
- You and your existing employees will have the option to continue working for the business
- LS Fire Group has the funds available to finance acquisitions, with competitive prices paid for strong performing businesses
What joining LS Fire Group entails
- The first stage is to enter into a simple Non Disclosure Agreement, which restricts access to, and the use of, non-public business information
- An initial, informal meeting is arranged to learn more about your business and confirm both parties wish to progress to the next stage
- Subsequent meetings will be arranged to gather detailed operational information to allow LS Fire Group to make a competitive offer for your business
- If/when an offer is accepted, LS Fire Group will conduct necessary due diligence – audit of accounts, etc.
- If/when due diligence is complete, with both parties satisfied, an acquisition contract is issued and, when agreed, funds released
LS Fire Group is a leading provider of commercial fire safety services throughout the UK and Europe. Bring a great depth of service and knowledge to your clients by joining the LS Fire Group today and be part of a growing network of industry specialists. Contact Colin Jackson to find out more about our business mergers and acquisitions.
Colin Jackson: firstname.lastname@example.org | 07813 456 148