Fire Risk Assessment Service
For almost every business, a fire risk assessment is a mandatory survey of the building and fire safety procedures, with any company employing 5 or more people required to document and log the findings as part of The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
A fire risk assessment from LW Safety will help you improve fire safety in your business through a number of areas. Some of the key aspects which form part of the fire risk assessment service include:
- Identifying persons who may be at risk
- Finding the hazards within your premises and eliminating the risk
- Create a document which details further action required
- Document all the fire safety equipment and assets
- Schedule a review date for the fire safety of the site
With our expertise, we can help shops, schools, offices, landlords or other commercial property owners to have a thorough fire safety risk assessment. From this important assessment, you can put plans into action to safeguard the people in your premises as well as the building itself.
With a mobile application and handheld tablets, we can easily conduct fire risk assessments and produce reports in line with the PAS 79 format. During the process, we’ll identify risks and hazards – documenting photographic evidence – and then recommend actions to rectify any potential issues.