Fire Warden Training
Having nominated fire wardens as your competent persons, in accordance with The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, means you will have knowledgeable employees on hand at all times to set fire safety plans into action should they be required.
With experienced, certified consultants throughout Wembley, Harrow and Uxbridge, at LW Safety we can provide fire warden training and fire warden refresher courses. As part of the training, to be delivered at your premises, our team can provide:
- In-depth information on legislation
- Fire awareness – including means of escape and causes of fire
- Guidance for the additional role and responsibilities of a fire warden:
- Evacuations, roll call, daily and monthly premises check
- Best practice for maintaining fire safety standards
- Fire-fighting advice and instruction
- Training on the type and usage of portable fire extinguishers
There are numerous benefits to having trained fire wardens, including the ability to make improvements to things such as emergency plans, fire risk control measures. They can also perform fire drills and evacuations, helping any people identified as being ‘at risk’. All of this contributes to a safer work environment and could help save lives.
To book an employee onto our fire warden course, or to learn more about fire safety training courses, simply contact us today – you can call us on 020 8138 8564 and speak to a member of our team or fill out our quick quote form with details of your enquiry.